Private school franchises in the USA offer a unique mode of learning for young students that is both financially and emotionally rewarding for franchise owners. KLA Schools offer a standard of education that is not found in most public or other private education systems. Using an enriching environment and cutting-edge educational philosophy based on the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning, KLA Schools are committed to giving each student specialized attention. All our teachers encourage individual ways to express understanding and creativity so that each child has the best possible foundation for their continued education and future career goals.
When you become a KLA Schools private schools franchise owner, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Putting parents at ease: Parents in your community can go to work knowing that their children are in a safe environment.
- Providing fun and friendly learning: Your students will not only be developing intellectually, but also emotionally, and socially.
- Making a sound investment: Because you will be establishing long-term relationships with clients, you can generate a solid revenue stream.
- Becoming your own boss: You can ditch the 9-to-5 schedule and enjoy running your team in your own time.
KLA Schools’ Private School Franchise Provides Unsurpassed Experience
KLA Schools is an upscale franchise that provides quality learning programs for children from six weeks to five years of age. Our mission is to provide a safe and stimulating learning environment and to develop social and cultural awareness in all our students. Our approach to learning is inspired by the Reggio Emilia educational philosophy.
This means that all of our teachers use learning projects designed to tap into each child’s innate curiosity so that they will succeed academically. We are also here to work with parents to help their children build strong characters that will serve them through life’s future challenges.
KLA Schools currently operate 17 preschool franchises and eight corporate schools. We also have three franchised schools under development. We are always looking for prospective franchise owners who are passionate about early childhood education to join our KLA Schools family.
LA Schools Private Schools Franchise Receives National Recognition
We are proud to announce that in 2021, KLA Schools received recognition in the world’s most comprehensive franchise ranking in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®. The key factors that went into our evaluation included:
- Franchise start-up fees and costs
- Size and growth
- Brand strength
- Training and support
- Financial strength and stability
“Despite the social and economic challenges that came with the COVID-19 pandemic, our school owners and corporate teams were successful in 2020,” says Roberto Ortega, CEO of KLA Schools speaking to PR Newswire. “We were able to pivot to provide the support that parents needed and our unique operating model made it possible for us to quickly push those changes out to our school owners.”
He further explains that KLA School’s ability to adapt is due to the franchise’s unique Reggio Emilia-inspired approach because it puts the needs and abilities of each child at the heart of education.
Are KLA Private School Franchises Right for You?
You may be interested in investing in a franchise but feel uncertain about whether a KLA Schools private school franchise is right for you. But if you have a passion for early childhood education, you are already on the right track. You don’t need to have a background in education to learn how to open a private school franchise.
KLA Schools franchise owners come from many different backgrounds from retail to real estate. If you share their desire to build and maintain a growing business while promoting enjoyable learning throughout your community, you may be the right person to join our franchise team.
And you won’t be on your own. You will travel to our Miami, Florida headquarters where you will receive full training in franchise management and the Reggio Emilia approach to learning. Even if you are completely new to education, after training and with our continued guidance, you will be able to set up and run a KLA private school franchise that you can be proud of.
KLA Schools Are With You Every Step of the Way
Your professional support does not end with your initial training. As a KLA School franchise owner, you will have access to cutting-edge tools to help your franchise flourish. These tools include:
- Networking connections: You will be in touch with other members of our business management, franchise, and education teams. If you have any questions or concerns, they are always there to help.
- Location guidance: We have experts on hand who can advise you as you find the perfect site for your KLA Schools learning center.
- Cutting-edge technology: We will guide you on using approved software platforms to help you run your franchise seamlessly from day one and keep us apprised of your progress.
- Continued training: We also offer regular training and mentoring programs designed to help you develop all the skills you need to make your learning center stand out.
Don’t forget that as well as all these great tools, you are also investing in our KLA Schools brand. This means you have all the benefits that go with our brand recognition as well as our experience, so you don’t have to build from the ground up.
Let us show you how you can make the most of KLA Schools’ private school franchise opportunities. We go all out to help you open a private school franchise that can be rewarding for everyone involved. If you are looking for a private school franchise for sale and you’d like to learn more about KLA Schools, contact us now and we’ll answer your questions. Even if you are a newcomer to the education industry, we can still help you establish a school franchise to be proud of. We look forward to hearing from you.